Wednesday 1 February 2017

250,000 Plus and Counting













Yesterday in the early hours of the morning we received our 250,000th page hit. We are now on 251,382 having received 1,246 hits in one day, mainly on my preview of Christopher Hampson's Hansel & Gretel (see Hampson's Hänsel and Gretel comes to Newcastle 31 Jan 2017). In fact, my readers seem to love Scottish Ballet for my most popular article with 10,776 page hits including 22 this morning is Dawson's Swan Lake comes to Liverpool 29 May 2016. In January we scored 21,989 views which is slightly down on December's total of 25,914 but we have started strongly in February with 348 page views this morning.

I should like to thank all my regular contributors, Alison Winward, David Murley, Joanna Goodman and Mel Wong and all those who have contributed occasional articles such as Gita Mistry, Helen McDonough, Janet McNulty, Mary Howard, Peter Groves and Wendy McDermott.

Tonight I am the guest of CAST in Doncaster to see ŻfinMalta Dance Ensemble, Malta's national dance company, which I previewed in ŻfinMalta Dance Ensemble's UK Tour 17 Jan 2017. It promises to be a good evening,

No comments:

Post a Comment