Saturday 28 May 2016

What's on Tonight

The Coliseum
Author Mile Peel
Source Wikipedia
Creative Commons Licence









































Want to see a ballet tonight?   Here's your choice:


Company
Theatre
Ballet
Availability
Review
Royal Ballet
Royal Opera House Covent Garden
Limited

Northern Ballet
Sadler’s Wells
Very limited
Ballet Black
Fairfield Halls, Croydon
Dogs don’t do Ballet
Tight
Don’t miss
Scottish Ballet
Festival Edinburgh
Some availability

Ballet Theatre UK
Hertford Theatre
Good

If I could get to London in time my recommendations would be the Royal Ballet's triple bill or Ballet Black's Dogs Don't Do Ballet.   If I were in Scotland I would make tracks for Edinburgh to see Swan Lake.

PS, How could I forget these dear people? Ballet Cymru are dancing Little Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs at the Blackwood Miners' Institute though I think they have sold out. If you can get there then go. Here's my review of last week's show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment